Re: Tab in Java

Dotan Cohen wrote:
There is now an English-language demo of the Java applet, but it takes
some work to get to.
I would have expected better of Technion! If this is actually a java problem then they should use something else. If this is not a java problem, then Technion ought to have better programmers. I don't program in java, so I don't know which it is. Either way, though, it's pretty lousy. I don't have problems using a mouse, but there are times when using the keyboard is simply easier, or more convenient. I find that demo to be awkward to use and would have appreciated the ability to tab from one field to another, or to simply press enter after entering the answer in the only field on the form. It took me at least twice as long to get through the demo as it should have.

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com