capturing BookTV videos

Has anyone been able to capture/download BookTV videos under linux? They
seem to go to great lengths to hide and/or obfuscate the url so I can't
find one to give to mplayer. Actually, I can't even watch them. The page
has some CDATA with 'ActiveX' in it so maybe they require MS.

--
"It is not uncommon for ignorant and corrupt men to falsely charge
 others with doing what they imagine that they themselves, in their