Re: Mail not getting to DU

More information on my mail problem.

Ron Johnson asked
How have you configured your MUA?  To use your ISP's smtp > server, or
to use a local MTA as a relay host?

Running postfix version 252~rc2-1.  Yes my relay host is set to my ISP's
smtp server.

Note:  'This' mail is being sent on my system using icedove.

The only lists I am having problems sending to are the debian lists.
All other (8) mailing lists are receiving my mail.

The OP was to see if it might be a postfix problem, which I doubt.

Paul  Johnson wrote:

My mail is not getting to DU from my home box.

Yeah, it is.

That mail was not sent from my home system though.

I will contact the listmaster.

Thanks
Wayne