Re: Assumed bug in Debian Sid: monitor cannot be reconfigured with dpkg-reconfigure

Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@gmx.de>:

>  I am running the latest Debian Lenny / Sid combination and wanted

Lenny is testing.  Sid is unstable.  There is no "Lenny / Sid", except
of your making.

>  to adjust a workstation to another monitor.
>
>  Traditionallly that works by the following command:
>  dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg.
>
>  If I run that command, the script ends up with the question whether to emulate
>  a 3-button mouse or not.
>
>  Can someone reading this reproduce this bug?

Why do you consider this a bug?  You're reconfiguring the X server and
the mouse is part of that.  Do you have a three-button mouse?  If so,
say no to the emulation.

>  Can you please fix it?

It's not broken.