Re: Blocking Gmail ads

On 15/05/2008, Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 3:19 pm, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>  > By the way, unlike you, I do not advocate murder of anyone.
>

>     Neither did he.  Unlike you, he grasps the concept of allegory.

Getting incensed enough about something to suggest that someone is
going to be taken behind a barn and shot borders on having Godwin's
law applied to it. That was my facetious way of pointing that out.

The GPLv3 does good things and fixes many problems. It's a necessary
license, and given its growing level of adoption, I'm not alone with
this opinion.

- Jordi G. H.t