Re: Please help2

Egor sv wrote:
I fogot to say, i am using debian 4.0 and maybe should i upgrade it ? i installed with 1 cd and have  cd 2 and cd 3 too, have can i upgrade with all packages ???

Egor,

it is hard to tell where I should start! What are you trying to do, how are you doing it? It sounds like you are trying to COMPILE the gcc you want. Do you have an internet connection? If so, have you tried apt-get install gcc?. If you do have an internet connection, you can upgrade all packages by aptitude update and then aptitude safe-update.

Please tell us more details so we can assist you properly.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com