Re: Blocking Gmail ads

Am 2008-05-13 21:38:04, schrieb Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso:
> On 13/05/2008, Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
>
> >     Hate to break it to you but I use FOSS all the time for my private and
>  >  personal use as well as my professional use.  There is code I have that will
>  >  not ever be redistributed and as such you, nor anyone else, has
> right to that
>  >  source because you will never, EVER use it.
>

> Difference being that we do use Google's software but we aren't seeing
>  its source. It is the ASP loophole which the AGPL closes, and the more
>  we see software being distributed as service via our web browsers, the
>  more it's going to be like this.

So you want to have access to the sourcecode od the boardcomputer  of  a
BMW?  But you kbnow, that ANY modification in the Electronic or Software
will invalid the right to use the BMW public.

Access to the sourcecode will be a security hole...

OH, Airbus is using Linux too...  So, do you want to have access to  the
sourcecode because you are traveling with an Airbus?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)