Re: Firefox irresponsible

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 08:21:43AM +0200, Jean-Louis Crouzet wrote:
> Carl Fink wrote:
> >On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 06:32:22PM +0200, Jean-Louis Crouzet wrote:

> >>FF, Iceweasel, Konqueror same battle (perhaps slightly better for
> >>konqueror but por flash support).
> >>
> >>Well I do not want to argue no more, thanks for reading I'm going to
> >>surf IE7... just kidding.
> >
> >Dillo?  If you need Flash support, Epiphany?

> I'm not able to understand (I'm not English fluent to get it clear) your
> message. Would you mind please elaborating?

Dillo is an extremely simple, extremely fast graphical web browser.  By
design it does not support advanced features like plugins.

Epiphany is a graphical browser that uses the same Gecko rendering engine as
Firefox, but is otherwise independent.  It's significantly smaller, uses
less RAM, and can still play Flash.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!