Re: Firefox irresponsible

Carl Fink wrote:
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 06:32:22PM +0200, Jean-Louis Crouzet wrote:

FF is just a memory & cpu hog, I used to have a machine working OK with my own optimized kernel but QT and xfce4 + FF are just eating all and I swap like crazy... The recommendation I collected is just add few more add-on like addblokplus but even then the ultimte recommendation was not going into MySpace (of course...). Well at the end of the day I have kill my process (sorry Iceweasel) tens times and I just get mad of it.
There is absolutely noway for me to invest RAM for Dell Optiplex GX200!
I currently have just 128MB but that has been for a long time enough.

FF, Iceweasel, Konqueror same battle (perhaps slightly better for konqueror but por flash support).

Well I do not want to argue no more, thanks for reading I'm going to surf IE7... just kidding.

Dillo?  If you need Flash support, Epiphany?

Hi,

I'm not able to understand (I'm not English fluent to get it clear) your message. Would you mind please elaborating?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
JL