Re: LVM upgrade: Device '/dev/dm-0' has been left open

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:57:27AM +0300, Giorgos D. Pallas wrote:

> Did it start occuring the last days, after you upgraded LVM? Are you
> running lenny also?

I only noticed it on a new laptop on which I installed lenny in the
past two weeks.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
      death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
      thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."  Psalms 23:4