Re: where did www.debian.org/security/key-rollover/ go?

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 08:20:55PM +0200, Rody wrote:

> with the new fixed versions of ssl. However the steps to regenerate the keys
> are not available on:
> www.debian.org/security/key-rollover/
> as the security advisory tells us.
> According to google, the page did exist 4 hours ago, but right now it's a dead
> link.

It could be because of the actions of the DSA, security folks, who are
scrambling to address the need to make new keys for all Debian servers
after a issue was found with random-number generation.
I read about it on debian-infrastructure-announce and debian-devel.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|