where did www.debian.org/security/key-rollover/ go?

with the new fixed versions of ssl. However the steps to regenerate the keys
are not available on:
www.debian.org/security/key-rollover/
as the security advisory tells us.
According to google, the page did exist 4 hours ago, but right now it's a dead
link.
I could do one of two things without the rollover text:

1) remove all packages with ssl and ssh in the name, and reinstall them after
that. The nessesary keys should be created that way.
2) figure out for myself what combination of dpkg --configure commands i
should use to recreate all the keys on my systems.

Any better suggestions?

Rody