Re: Can't play any youtube videos

I am still in etch. But, I'll take a shot.

If you upgraded from lenny, and flash was working, perchance you had the
mozilla-flashplayer (I think) pkg instead of the flashplayer-nonfree (I
think)? Because flashplayer-nonfree is broken in lenny. If memory serves,
flashplayer-nonfree will not install if mozilla-flashplayer is present. So
to get the sid pkg now you may have to remove mozilla-flashplayer, then
install flashplayer-nonfree.

Guessing here.