Re: Debian-User To UseNet Reliability?

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 07:50:43 -0400, Doug Mitton (doug_mitton@hotmail.com) wrote:

> And, no, so far I am not subscribed either.  This thread is a good test
> and it appears as long as I remember to use a valid (though disposable)
> "From" address it works.

But something is not quite right, as my mail client (mutt) is marking
all of your follow-ups to this thread with an asterisk character
because your follow-up messages do not include the appropriate
'In-Reply-To' and/or 'References' headers.

The threading is working but based solely on the subject line.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.