Re: Proftpd and Debian

On Sat May 10, 2008 at 07:28:23 -0700, sadsjon wrote:

> > Add a deb-src line to your sources.list for your favourite mirror and
> > apt-get source proftpd
>
> won't that get the latest release that is being worked on by Debian
> developers - it won't get me the source for rc1 yet will it?

  Yes, but if you're lucky you could just move the debian/ subdirectory
 into your new sources and rebuild with "debuild -sa".

  If not the file debian/rules will show you the arguments passed to
 configure which you were asking about ..

  Alternatively pay somebody nice to package it for you ;)

Steve
--
Debian GNU/Linux System Administration
http://www.debian-administration.org/