Re: Flash

Ron, Dave, Hugo & others,

I've inserted the In-reply-to parameter of SMTP.
Let's see whether the list manager connects the
thread.

At Mon, 07 Apr 2008 23:02:32 -0500 Ron Johnson wrote,
"So, I suggest you remove these:
libflash-swfplayer
libflash0c2
libflash-mozplugin"

Done.  No improvment for the URI cited.

At Tue, 08 Apr 2008 08:52:24 -0500 Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote,
"flashplayer-mozilla 9.0.115.0-0.1
and on my
iceweasel 2.0.0.13-1"

flashplayer-mozilla is not visible in the list
presented by dselect.  Where is it found?

Dselect offers mozilla-flash-player7-binary;
It failed to install properly.  This was the message.

The following NEW packages will be installed
  mozilla-flash-player7-binary
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 1019kB of archives.
After unpacking 2277kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  mozilla-flash-player7-binary
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?
E: Some packages could not be authenticated
Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the
packages that were installed. This may result in duplicate errors
or errors caused by missing dependencies. This is OK, only the errors
above this message are important. Please fix them and run [I]nstall again
Press enter to continue.

Thanks,          ... Peter E.

--
Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.yi.org/