Re: HP/Compaq dv6700z notebook

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:56:59 -0400 (EDT)
ISHWAR RATTAN <rattan@cps.cmich.edu> wrote:

> I am inclined to buy the above notebook:
>    -- the wireless is listed as Wireless LAN
>       802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth
>    -- I am not sure if Linux has a driver

Not enough information; we need to know the chipsets.  I believe,
though, that almost any wireless HW will run these days with
ndiswrapper.  I don't know about bluetooth, but USB adaptors, which are
supported perfectly by linux, were available quite cheaply on ebay, at
least as of a month ago.

> -ishwar

Celejar