Re: Starting Evolution with work-online enabled [SOLVED]

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 12:46:09AM +0100, Robin wrote:
> On 04/04/2008, andy <geek_show@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> > Resolved problem: apt-get remove network-manager

there seem to be more and more posts that end this way...

> Package should be renamed network-mangler:)

indeed. I wonder if this is just something unique to debian's package
or a general problem with n-m? Or is it more a problem with the level
of sophistication of users on this list? They are sophisticated enough
to break n-m in previously unforeseen ways...