Re: Change the openoffice's UI Font?

I just now tried to purge(removed the configuration files or folders) the openoffice on my system and reinstalled it, still nothing happens when change the UI font.

M.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Michael Yang <michael.yxf@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 4:35 PM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
Michael Yang wrote:
> Hi all
>
> another problems for OO. The UI Font is so ugly that I want to change it.
> I've tried every solutions I can find in google, but nothing works!
>
> - Check/Uncheck using system font
> - Apply replacement table for the font "Andale Sans UI", or "Andale Mono".
> - Tried to replace the other fonts.
> - Remove old .openoffice.org2 and create a new one.
>
> However, nothing changes for the UI Font.
>
> Do you guys have any suggestions to fix this? ( lenny/sid, openoffice
> 1:2.0.4-3, kernel 2.6.24)
>
> Thanks a lot.
> M.

Just to make sure, are all other applications' menu fonts okay? And what
desktop env. are you using (Gnome, KDE, etc.)?

The menu fonts in other applications are pretty good (Bitstream Vera sans).
I'm using xfce4.

Thanks.
M.