Re: Postfix Access Problem Procmail

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:50:32AM -0400, Thomas H. George wrote:
> Ok, its probably a procmail problem.  procmail is installed but there is
> no procmailrc (and I don't believe there was one on the other computer
> either ).

Waste of time installing procmail without one. :-)

> I have never created a procmailrc.  I have started reading the man page
> and the examples.  A lot of neat stuff mostly dealing with incoming mail
> and mostly dealing with more complex setups.  I'll try a basic
> procmailrc and see what happens.
>
> Incidently right now I have a tangle.  Postings to the users' list are
> retrieved by fetchmail and I read them with mutt but I can't post
> replies from mutt.  I still must post from iceape and am unable to link
> my postings to others' replies, only to my original posting.

iceape and mutt store mail in different locations, so unless you set up
imap mixing mutt and iceape will only add to the problems.

Can you *please* post the contents of your .muttrc?

Also as root, can you *please* post the output of:

	postconf -n

Without that information its like the "blind man looking for the black
cat in a dark room which isn't there." -- Rowan Atkinson

So please, please, please, help us so that we can help you.

--
Chris.
======