Re: Can't set font color in open office?

[ Please stop top-posting (putting your reply above the older messages).
  It is easier for the other people to follow our discussion if you
  reply in "conversation style" (like I do). ]

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 19:09:48 -0400, Michael Yang wrote:
> I upgraded to 1:2.4.0-3, but the problems still exist.
> The color can not be displayed in writer, but can be shown in the PDF after
> exported.
>
> Is this expected or not?

Have you tried to (temporarily) rename your ~/.openoffice.org2
directory? Maybe there is a problem with your user-specific settings.
You will get a new "clean" configuration the next time you start
openoffice. (Make sure that you can restore the old configuration if
there is no improvement, otherwise you have to redo all your
customizations.)

          Florian   |