Re: just like the old days (TeTeX to TeXLive)

* Florian Kulzer (florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es) wrote:

  |>  > But these are details, and mostly the problem is solved, and I'm
  |>  > grateful for your help,
  |>
  |>  There might be a problem with pdftex.map. Look at the output of
  |>
  |>  kpsewhich pdftex.map
  |>
  |>  and check if this files contains all of your custom fonts.

Thank you very much. This file is of a daunting size (7096 lines). It
seems, in fact, to be a symbolic link to pdftex_dl14.map. In the same
directory there is a file pdftex_ndl14.map (which is not linked to). I
am well beyond the limits of present understanding here, but will
probe further and report back.

Thank you for all of your help,

Jim