Urgent: upgrading ipw3945 to 2.6.24

Hi,

I am running Lenny. I usually accept all the upgrades
im offered, so i upgraded my kernel recently.

Now my Intel wireless card doesnt work, because i had
been using the ipw3945-modules-2.6.22 package, and now
im running kernel version 2.6.24. And i cant find the
package for ipw2945 2.6.24 anywhere.

I know im just being stupid, but where do i find this?
Or is there some other way to get my wireless working
again?

Thanx!

Jen

OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t