Re: Nice GUI/CLI Password Manager for Linux

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 10:26:21PM +0100, Andrew Henry wrote:

Just a thought...

can you stop a password from being displayed in the terminal if using
Vim--copy it to the buffer directly?  I use a GUI tool called Keepass
and it allows me to copy the password to the clipboard without being
displayed on screen, so that nobody can look over my shoulder.

KDE users: that is a great way to have your passwords recorded by
klipper.

One thing that annoys me with keepassX is that the password is not wiped from the clipboard after 10 seconds, like it is in the Windows version of Keepass.
--
GnuPG Key ID: ECB18ABA
Fingerprint:  FDF3 91FC F5BC 1164 E217  315E 337E 219B ECB1 8ABA