Re: Symple method to transfer some packages from Desktop system to laptop Debian Etch system?

Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:11:45 -0500 keltezéssel Celejar azt írta:

> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 01:12:39 +0100
> "Paul Csanyi" <csanyipal@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I can't use apt-zip on laptop system because the netinst.iso CD does
>> not have apt-zip package.
>
> I see that apt-zip has no dependencies other than apt, so copy the
> apt-zip deb manually to the laptop, and then use apt-zip to move other
> stuff.

I did so, and now I can use apt-zip to transfer packages from my Desktop
Debian Etch to my laptop Debian Etch system.

But, apt-zip-list and ./fetch-script-wget-debian-asztal download to
/media/usb0/ directory only that packages, which isn't in the repository
of the Desktop system.

Say, I have installed on Desktop Etch mc and less, but fp-compiler,
fp-units-rtl not.

When I do
apt-zip-list -m /media/usb0 -p less,mc,fp-compiler,fp-units-rtl

and

/media/usb0/./fetch-script-wget-debian-asztal

there in the /media/usb0/ directory I find only:

fp-compiler_2.0.0-4_i386.deb
fp-units-rtl_2.0.0-4_i386.deb

but not mc and less debian packages.

What is the solution for this problem?