Re: lightning, extension for icedove, screwed up

H.S. wrote:

> (Fixed the typo in the subject line.)
>

> H.S. wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think after the recent two upgrades (within the last week), the
>> Lightning extension for Icedove mail client seems to be screwed up. No
>> calendars are shown anymore, no days are shown, the extension's
>> interface is non-responsive for the most part.
>>
>> This is on Debian Testing and with Icedove 2.0.0.9-3 and 0.7 version
>> of Lightning.
>>
>> Anybody else have similar problems? Or know what could be wrong?
>>
>> thanks,
>> ->HS

Hi

Try installing the package libnspr4-dev. It has fixed the problem for me.

If it does not work, you can also try an 'apt-get build-dep icedove'. I
have read of some people for whom this command has fixed it, although
for me it wasn't necessary.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Cassiano Leal