Re: Extended partition resized during installation

On Tuesday 08 January 2008 17:32:01 Ulrich Schweitzer wrote:

> I recently installed Debian Etch and it seems the installer resized my
> extended partition to fit the size of the logical volumes without asking
> me about it.

There are no replies, so nobody seems to know anything about this.
Maybe it is the default behaviour of the partitioning tool used during
installation. Can anybody tell me what its name is so I can investigate
futher?

Thanks in advance
Ulrich
--
Institut für Plasmaforschung, Universität Stuttgart
Tel. 0711/685-62156

PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA