Re: problems with mrxvt

Micha wrote:

for some reason it's redicoulously slugish to resize on my machine (core 2 duo
2Ghz, so it's not a cpu issue and with xfce4 desktop so it shouldn't be a
desktop issue). Up to a point that it can lock the machine if I try to
maximize/minimize it too many times (without realizing that it's trying to
respond)

I had the same issue on a desktop and a laptop with different GPU's, but it always wasn't sluggish. Can't remember if it was a particular upgrade that caused the issue. Whilst trying to research what the problem might be I came across mrxvt. I kinda settled into using it and forgot about xfce's terminal. Loads up so much quicker.