Re: Autostart programs: How to remove them?

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 00:28:18 +0100
Nyizsnyik Ferenc <nyizsa@bluebottle.com> wrote:

> Have you people tried to kill the unwanted programs then save the
> session? At least this approach works perfectly in Xfce.

Just to clarify, xfce apparently autostarts two sets of programs, those
you set in Settings/Autostarted Applications (which are stored in
$HOME/.config/autostart/), and any that are running when you log out
and save the session.  Gnome may work the same way (I have the idea
that the $HOME/.config/autostart/ directory may be some sort of
standard, and Xfce and Gnome have some common roots), but I don't use
it, so don't really know.

> Szia:
> 		Nyizsa.

Celejar