Re: OT: Conference Recordings about Open Source topics

> Thank you. It's a great archive about Debian related topics. Are there
> other more general Open Source and Linux?

What can be more general than kernel walkthrough videos? SVLUG (in
Silicon Valley CA) has done a number of kernel walkthrough sessions,
sponsored by google, and uploaded to youtube. I"ve only managed to
catch the first video, but a google search should get you going - or a
youtube search.

A more generalized (not specifically Linux per se) open source series
was done about 2 years ago in South African TV - google "Go Open" -
there's about 12 parts.