Re: What is going on in debian-user?

Raquel wrote:
> I think that this is what bothers me.  I'm on at least a dozen lists
> other than debian-user and debian-isp.  However, the 2 Debian lists
> are the ONLY ones from which come SPAM and viruses.

Go figure, debian is supported by volunteers. If you can handle the spam
problem better, go ahead sent a mail to the listmasters and offer them your
help.

martin

PS: but I got at least twice as much "spam" from the "OMG there's actually
spam" threads than I got from the lottery, pr0n and pharmacy guys. I'm
thinking about redefining my view on spam...

PPS: yes I'm aware of the paradoxon that this mail just adds one more spam
message.

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.