Re: What is going on in debian-user?

On 01/09/08 02:16, Shane D wrote:
The reason I don't do that, and trust me, I didn't see that much of it, is:
(A)I am not advanced at the use of Linux (although I could call muyself a geek)

There's only one way to become advanced at Linux: attempt something advanced.

Like setting up a "mail server" on your PC using fetchmail, postfix or exim4, spamassassin or bogofilter, and procmail or maildrop.

(B)I need something that can talk to me effectively, and guess what
guys: Linux sort of loses that bet for e-mail.

You're disabled (I refuse to say "differently abled") and need speech synthesis?

So, I'll be here in gMail getting my spam (which all goes to the spam thing now)