Re: What is going on in debian-user?

The reason I don't do that, and trust me, I didn't see that much of it, is:
(A)I am not advanced at the use of Linux (although I could call muyself a geek)
(B)I need something that can talk to me effectively, and guess what
guys: Linux sort of loses that bet for e-mail.

So, I'll be here in gMail getting my spam (which all goes to the spam thing now)

--
-Shane
Blog: http://blind-geek.com/blog/