Re: Goodbye

On 01/08/08 17:23, David wrote:
Joel Roberts wrote:
I’ve gotten a lot of good information from this list, and hopefully supplied some as well, but I’m not going to weed through hundreds of spam e-mails weekly to pursue this any longer. If the list organizers can implement some anti-spam measures, I’ll be happy to join again in the future. There’s no reason for this quantity of spam to be making it through on a mailing list.

I've got junk mail configured with seamonkey and it takes no more than about thirty seconds for the filters to do their work first down load of the morning.
150 emails with a third of those spam, but I don't even see them.

What are you using as a mail agent?

From looking at his email's source, we can infer that he uses Lookout.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian
because I hate vegetables!"
unknown