RE: Goodbye

No, it hasn’t. I’ve continued getting them right up until I sent the unsubscribe message.

From: Chris Howie [mailto:cdhowie@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:41 AM
To: Joel Roberts
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Goodbye

On Jan 8, 2008 10:09 AM, Joel Roberts <Joel.Roberts@pinkardcc.com> wrote:

I've gotten a lot of good information from this list, and hopefully supplied some as well, but I'm not going to weed through hundreds of spam e-mails weekly to pursue this any longer. If the list organizers can implement some anti-spam measures, I'll be happy to join again in the future. There's no reason for this quantity of spam to be making it through on a mailing list.

It's already been fixed.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com