Re: Another flood of spam

On Jan 8, 2008 8:47 AM, Lesley Binks <lesley.binks@googlemail.com> wrote:
I have no idea but I wish they could block this stuff.  I have just
marked up 103 spam messages and, as a relatively new subscriber, am
wondering whether the cost is worth the benefit.

Nobody would blame you if you unsubscribed until the spam stops.  I considered doing the same thing but really it doesn't take that much time to flag the spam, and this is the only list I'm on that seems to be getting hit this hard (or at least the only list that lets this much through).

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com