Re: Another flood of spam

David Brodbeck wrote:

On Jan 7, 2008, at 3:32 PM, David wrote:

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
In other words, give the list guys a break.  It will likely be fixed in
a day or so.

Agreed!

And, I've made the point before, spam is good.
Without it, spam filtering wouldn't evolve.

That's like saying "if not for thieves, we wouldn't have developed door locks." It's true, but it doesn't mean that theft is good.

Well, we might have to disagree here.
I simply can't equate spam, which is invasive - agreed, with theft/burglary/misappropriation.

Different levels of ethic.
Unsolicited advertising = burglary?
Regards,

--