Re: Xorg "random" crashes on lenny

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Dal wrote:
Hi, I've been having a problem with crashing Xorg for a while. I really don't have no idea why this happend. I tried to search this mailing list, but I've not found anything.

So here's the problem, actually I already mentioned it. It just crashes.

<snip>

What's the history of this problem:
Where does this particular installation come from?
Has it always happened?
I installed Etch and than upgraded to Lenny and Unstable together as I mentioned in the first email. It happens with recent version of xorg in lenny. I've tried to install unstable Xorg and it seems to be ok now, but it's soon to tell for sure.

Hugo