Attn:Dear,

I am Jose Davies , Attorney at law with a notable law firm here in Spain . This is a personal mail from me and it should be for you alone please, kindly discard it, if you are not interested and not capable of handling it with us after reading through.
I have an interested transaction to discourse with you which will be lucrative. I have a client who wants to send across his valuable asset (Money) to your destination and had no one over there to handle and safe keep the asset until he is through with his predicament and can be able to come over there for proper investment.
I have his permission to find who will be able to safe keep this money which he kept at a security vault here in Spain .
During my search, i discovered your contact email address on your state address page and feel to contact you immediately to enquire if you can be able to handle and safe keep this with us.
I will let you know in more details all you need to know about this transaction as soon as I confirm your interest.
You will have a good financial reward for your assistance towards this transaction as soon as it is successfully done NOTE.
Do note that your presence will be requiring here in Spain for documentations as soon as we are satisfy with you.
I will let you have my office contact telephone, fax and email for confidential details as soon as I confirm you interest.
Do furnish me with your private telephone and fax numbers for communications when the need arise.
I await hearing from you soonest. Please do reply to me on my private email address below.
jose-davies@hotmail.com
Thanks
Dr Jose Davies
Senior Partner

Walla! Mail - get your free 5G mail today