Please response to this E-mail address :florence_antwi1057@yahoo.com

Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI (The Manageress)
International Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.
Attn:
Dear, Sir /Madam
I got your contact during my search on the Internet. My name is Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI I am The Manageress of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light
Branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your
assistance in the transfer of US$2,550.000.00.
This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am The Manageress made as
Profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the
Year report for the year 2006 to my Head Office here in Accra and they will
Never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of
US$ 2,550.000.00 on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to
request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I
intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to
stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.  It's going to be a
bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original
depositor of this fund.
If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.
 Please response to this E-mail address :florence_antwi1057@yahoo.com
Sincerely,
Mrs. FLORENCE ANTWI