Hello ,

My Name is Cloudy Oponga from Rwanda in Africa presently residing in Dakar senegal. I was impressed seek for my soul mate, and also i like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private email box(clo_opon1@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my picture and more about me.Thanks waiting to hear from you soonest.
Love,

Miss Cloudy