Re: debian how-to

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:05:35 -0800 (PST)
Rick Dooling <rpdooling@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know about Debian Reference and Debian Help site, but I'm more
> interested in a list of common how-tos that most people would like to
> do after installation, such as add mp3 playing ability, installing
> flash, mounting usb drives or ntfs drives and so on, the sort of
> things found in Martin's Ubuntu How-To. I know that some work in both.
> I guess I'm just curious if a similar thing already exists for Debian.
> And if not would it be a useful project to redo the Ubuntu How-To with
> an eye toward the Debian user.

Hi Rick,

I'm writing several howto's and publishing them on
http://wiki.slashconcept.com
Some of them are Ubuntu related but most of them are dedicated to
Debian. The most recent one is about internet anonymity runnning Tor, Privoxy, Torbutton and Vidalia (published today). So take
a look at the wiki and if you have some proposals for new howtos you can
write me a mail.

Greets,
Chris

--