Re: menu size in Enlightenment

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 10:44:47AM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> I tried out Enlightenment yesterday out of curiosity but the menu size
> on my 1600x1200 display was so small it was unusable. Googling didn't
> reveal any way to enlarge it. Is there one?
>
> I expect I'll go back to Icewm anyway, as I always do, but I thought I;d
> ask ...

I haven't played with Enlightnment much, as I usually use Icewm too.
Since the docs are all embedded, the info has to be there.  Try running
the main help thingy.  Do you have tool-tips enabled where you get a
cartoon bubble popping up whenever you leave the mouse still?

I find I use Icewm because of the button bar: I can just click on the
icon for the app I want to start.  I haven't figured out how to do that
for Enlightenment and I don't want to have to click to get a menu to
then click off of.  What do you do?

If you still can't find your answer to Enlightenment, let me know and
I'll fire it up and see what I can find.  Its installed (but not
default) on the other computer.

Doug.