Re: font size changes

Arthur Barlow wrote:
Rick Pasotto wrote:
I pretty much keep current with 'testing' but seldom reboot. Today I
rebooted and system fonts are noticeably smaller than before the reboot.
My Seamonkey window now shows two more lines of text because the menubar
text is smaller.

Why would the display size of the fonts change?

Because gnome was upgraded and the default font on the new version is 10. Preferences -> Appearance -> Fonts, and set your defaults to 12.

Well, if I do that the fonts are huge, then I have to decrease the resolution, to about 65 dpi to get them to a sensible size, but again, nothing really improves.