Re: Java swing gui designer???

On Thursday 03 January 2008, Margiolas Christos wrote:
> Hello any advise for a good java swing designer?
> Either independent app either eclipse plugin......
> Margiolas Christos

Eclipse has a Visual Editor.  It's a plug in that should be easily
downloaded through the Software Updates item on the Help menu.  It's
not perfect, but it tends to save me a LOT of time.  I can build a GUI
layout in under an hour with it, as opposed to any GUI layout taking at
least the better part of a day.

Hal