Re: Weird gnome mount problem

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 11:42:26AM +1000, Julian De Marchi wrote:
> <snip>
>
> >Any theories, suggestions, tips, thoughts, or anything else that might
> >be useful?
>
> Maybe another usb port while in gnome, if your card reader is an
> external usb device.

Yeah, I'd thought of this, but I hadn't tried a different machine. It
works fine with my sid laptop, so I'll put it down to a bug in the etch
version of Gnome.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@marshwiggle.net

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a