Re: ftp.debian.org update

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 09:35:41PM +0100, Thierry Chatelet wrote:

> Maybe, it would be wise to remove it from the proposed locations in the
> installer!

Ah, good point. I've commented it out appropriately, it should no longer
appear there (assuming choose-mirror doesn't do something crazy).

Thanks for the idea - although it would have been better if you Cc:ed it to
me or to mirrors@d.o, I'm not subscribed to the -user list, I just happened
to go looking.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.