Re: Debian package of Qtopia
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Debian package of Qtopia
- From: Hugo Vanwoerkom <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:00:05 -0600
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20071202163149.GC3386@localhost.localdomain>
- References: <email@example.com> <20071202163149.GC3386@localhost.localdomain>
Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 06:50:32AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Qtopia ("application framework for single-purpose devices powered by
embedded Linux") used to be called "qt-embedded" but now I can't find it as
Is this it?
Sure did not ask that question right, did I? I meant... (TM) where is
the latest Qt embedded, i.e. the qt4 version.