Re: server login with SSH

phillinux wrote:
I set-up a plain vanilla, samba (intranet) server for a computer lab in my school. I've done this before with SuSE and have switched to Debian Net install.

I have the kids SSH into their accounts to change their samba passwords but the connection is now being refused by the server. there is no problem accessing home folders. I checked the /etc/services file and port 22 seems to be open (not commented out). What should I check next?

What's the ssh error message ?

Cheers,

--
Shams Fantar (Website : http://snurf.info)