dvnxrdwfez thought you might like this item on eBay

An eBay member wants to show you this item
Dear friend, Thank you and may I have you 1 minute? We are a wholeseller which lies in China. You may make small orders at wholesale prices from us. It is very easy to became our members and then you may order at member prices. The items are all original consumer electronics and they all have invoices. They will bring you competitive advantages. Please visit our website ----- http://www.lovelyhope.com ----- and join us right now. Thanks again! ----- MSN: random-68@hotmail.com ----- Mail: random-68@hotmail.com ----- http://www.lovelyhope.com/productlist.asp?sid=10360000
Detailed Selling Lead Description
Detailed Selling Lead Description
Current price:
PHP 14,130.00